Ross County vs Dundee United
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Global Energy Stadium (Dingwall)
Ross County has had some easier opposition at the start of this season. They are currently unbeaten in all three games this season. In their latest league fixture, they had to share points with Kilmarnock at home. They also lost a clean sheet in that game which they had in the two matches before that.
Dundee is coming into this game after the defeat to Hibernian. This was their first loss this year with the other two games being a draw and a win. The only win of the season came against Motherwell. But they have to work hard to stay at the top for yet another season.
Ross County vs Dundee United: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The terrors are unbeaten in their last two meetings with this opposition.
- Both sides managed to win two games each in five previous head to head games.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five games across different venues.
- The visitors picked up two wins and two defeats in their five previous visits to this ground.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those five clashes here.
- The three recent meetings here produced fewer than 2.5 goals at full time.
Ross County vs Dundee United: Prediction
Neither of these teams has the upper hand when we look at their recent meetings. Both of them picked up two wins each in five recent clashes. Even though Dundee is on a three-game unbeaten run against Ross County, they have very little experience playing at the top tier. After losing their latest league game they will be under pressure. So I think we may see both of them share points on Saturday.
Like most teams in the Premiership, both of them have issues when it comes to defending. The home team was good enough to score two against Killie in their last home game but could not keep a clean sheet which leads to the loss of points. The away side has very few wins in their recent away matches mainly due to committing silly mistakes at the back. SO I am backing a draw with both teams scoring in this tie.
Ross County vs Dundee United: Betting Tips
Match to Draw @ 3.40 (12/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).