Zenit Petersburg vs FC Copenhagen
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 29 November 2018
Kick-off at 17.55 UK/ 18.55 CET
Venue: Saint-Petersburg Stadium (Saint Petersburg).
Zenit St. Petersburg hosts FC Copenhagen in the fifth match day of UEFA Europa League Group C tie. The match takes place at the Saint Petersburg Stadium this Thursday.
Zenit has topped the group table with eight points from their four games so far. Their record reads two wins and two draws. The Russian Premier League- toppers managed to score five goals and conceded three.
Copenhagen, the toppers of the Danish League, registered five points on the table from their campaign. They have a mixed record of one win, two draws and one loss. FC Copenhagen occupy the third spot with five points from their four games.
Zenit comes into this match after recording a dominating win at home, against Rostov. The final scoreline read 2-0 in favor of the hosts. A goal apiece in each half sealed the deal for Zenit.
FC Copenhagen also recorded a home win last match day. They defeated Midtjylland with a scoreline of 2-1. It’s peculiar to note that the home players scored every single goal, with one of them in own post – thus the scoreline of 2-1.
Zenit St. Petersburg vs FC Copenhagen Head-to-head (h2h)
- Zenit holds a 100% unbeaten record against Copenhagen.
- At home, Zenit has a 100% winning record against this opponent.
- Petersburg has scored more than 2.5 team goals in 100% of home games against Copenhagen.
- Zenit has lost just one of their last five ties.
- Copenhagen remained winless in three of their last five matches.
- Zenit is on an eight-match winning streak at home, and an 18-game unbeaten run.
- Copenhagen was winless in three of their last four matches on the road.
Zenit Petersburg vs FC Copenhagen Prediction
The home team looks the favorite to win this tie. They are unbeaten against Copenhagen, and has a 100% winning record against the opponent, at this stadium.
- In fact, Copenhagen has never been able to score a single goal against Zenit, on the road.
Zenit is an extremely tough opponent to face at home. They have won their last eight home games in a row, and is unbeaten in front of the home-crowd in last 18 attempts.
Copenhagen’s worrying away form is a cause for concern for their fans. The Russians will take the available three points from this match.
- 100% of home matches for Zenit, with Copenhagen, had over 2.5 match goals.
Zenit Petersburg vs FC Copenhagen Betting Tips
- Zenit Petersburg to win @ 1.78 (7/9)
- Over 2.5 match goals @ 2.10 (11/10).