Wolves vs West Ham
English Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Molineux Stadium (Wolverhampton).
West Ham will be aiming to continue their winning run when they travel to Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday. Read our Match Preview and Predictions with head-to-head analysis for this English Premier League match here.
The 3-2 home win against Liverpool before of international break pushed West Ham up to third in the table. It was their fourth Premier League win on the bounce, and they are now only 3 points behind league leaders Chelsea.
Wolves on the other hand had their five-match unbeaten run ended at Crystal Palace. They had a poor start to the season before finding and they are 8th in the table after managing 4 wins and 1 draw in recent 6.
Wolves vs West Ham Head-to-head
- Last season, the Hammers won both Premier League fixtures, 4-0 in London and 3-2 at the Molineux.
- The Wolves were unbeaten in 4 games before that, and those wins came to nil.
- At this ground, the teams share 3 wins and 2 draws from their last 8 h2h matches across all competitions.
Wolves vs West Ham Prediction
On paper, the recent form of Wolves looks decent. But truth to be told, all these results came against teams in poor form and most of them sitting at the wrong end of the table. The defeat against Crystal Palace is just a welcome wake up call for Bruno Lage.
West Ham on the other hand have been winning plaudits all season and their win against Liverpool is nothing less than deserved. And it is only a few weeks since they knocked Manchester City out of the EFL Cup.
The team managed by David Moyes have been more consistent and they look good value to register a win at the Molineux on Saturday.
- West Ham is unbeaten in the last 7 games across all competitions with 6 wins and 1 draw.
- Wolves are yet to win or draw against a team sitting inside the top 10 of the Premier League table.
- Michail Antonio who failed to score in three consecutive matches for West Ham looked in good touch during the international break and scored in back-to-back games for Jamaica.
Wolves vs West Ham Betting Tips
West Ham to win @ 7/5 (2.40)
Michail Antonio to score anytime 7/4 @ (2.75)
Correct Score: West Ham 2-1 @ 10/1 (11.00).