West Ham United vs Dinamo Zagreb
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 9 December 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Olympic Stadium.
West Ham have already qualified to the knockouts, that too in style. They are the champions of Group H, and have remained unbeaten so far this campaign.
By all means, they will be eager to keep this invincible streak going, and will try to take advantage of the desperate Dinamo.
Zagreb could even be demoted to the Conference League based on the result of this fixture, as well as the clash between Genk and Vienna.
However, they had lost the reverse encounter against West Ham convincingly, and also have a poor record against other English rivals.
By the looks of things, expect a win for the Hammers this Thursday.
West Ham vs Dinamo Zagreb Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse encounter had ended in a 0-2 win for West Ham on the road.
- They have a 100% winning record against other Croatian rivals.
- They have scored three or more goals in all those clashes.
- Meanwhile, Zagreb had lost 12 of the former 15 meetings against other English opponents.
West Ham vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction & Analysis
The Hammers are high on confidence, after they recorded a 3-2 win at home against reigning European champions Chelsea the last match-day. They are also on a six-game unbeaten run at home, and five of these were wins.
On the other hand, Zagreb are on a two-fixture losing streak, and they had conceded a total of five goals in the process. Going on, they are under huge pressure to deliver this Thursday, and to further complicate things, they have a poor record against English teams.
By the looks of things, expect a win for West Ham at the Olympic Stadium.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Hammers are at the top of the table with a 100% winning record, barring a single draw against Genk.
- With an 11-2 combined scorecard, they have scored the most, as well as have conceded the least in the group.
- Meanwhile, Zagreb have a total of one win since the first week of November.
Tips for West Ham vs Dinamo Zagreb
West Ham to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by West Ham @ 1.83 (5/6).