West Brom vs Nottingham Forest
England – Championship
Date: Friday, 26 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: The Hawthorns.
West Brom had great ambitions about this campaign right from the get-go, and they even had started on a great note – which resulted in them being in possession of the third position.
However, they have been on a dull run lately, and seem to be falling behind in their race to get promoted.
Their only saving grace has been their form at home. And this weekend, at home, they will try their best to deliver a huge win and get their confidence back. Each passing match-day, Fulham and Bournemouth are pulling away from the rest at the top.
Likely, Nottingham Forest, who have been on a rather inconsistent streak lately, are expected to be on the back-foot this weekend at the Hawthorns.
West Brom vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 2-2 draw.
- The past three clashes had goals from both teams, and three or more goals.
- Only once have the hosts failed to score at this venue since 1993.
- The visitors had scored two or more goals in the previous four games at this ground.
West Brom vs Nottingham Forest Prediction & Analysis
West Brom were held to a 0-0 draw the last match-day by Blackpool. However, their only loss at home in 2021-22 had come in the EFL Cup, against Arsenal.
They had won four of their past five appearances at home, and had failed to score just twice at this stadium since the first week of March.
On the other hand, Nottingham were held to a 0-0 draw by Luton the past game week, and they were also winless in five of their past six fixtures.
As such, expect West Brom to make full use of their form at home, and deliver a winning performance at home this weekend.
However, their issues in defense in the past few match-days will need to be addressed, and Nottingham will be eager to cash in on that. Likely, expect goals to come from either side of the pitch this Friday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Brom are placed third in the table, and they remain the only team to have an unbeaten record at home in the whole competition.
- In fact, barring just three draws at this venue, they have a perfect winning record at this stadium.
- Meanwhile, Nottingham have a single win from their last six games, and this sole win had come against Preston.
- They have won just five times on the road since February.
Tips for West Brom vs Nottingham Forest
West Brom to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.60 (8/5)
Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1).