RKC Waalwijk vs Jong PSV
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 9th November 2018
Kick-off at 19.00 UK/ 20.00 CET
Venue: Mandemakers Stadion, Waalwijk.
The 15th team in league standings, RKC Waalwijk, in the second division of Netherlands football, hosts the 11th team on the table, at the Mandemakers Stadion this Friday.
Waalwijk suffered a heavy defeat last week at the hands of Twente, while on the road. Two first-half goals and a second-half goal really had their defense put to death by the home team. They failed to even register a quality shot on target the whole of ninety minutes before a lucky break in injury time let them have a consolation goal.
PSV will be disappointed as they let slip a chance to secure a tough draw against Den Bosch. Despite holding on to a 0-0 scoreline for 82 minutes, the winner was scored by Velkov on the assist from Brouwers to let the whole stadium go silent.
RKC Waalwijk vs Jong PSV Head-to-head (h2h)
- The home team has recorded the last four wins when these two teams came together.
- Both teams have scored in 100% of matches between these sides.
- Excluding one match, every single game, saw over 2.5 match goals, and most of them had four or more goals.
- Waalwijk is unbeaten in three of their last five matches.
- PSV is on a run of four winless matches and has won only three of their last 12 games.
- RKC Waalwijk is currently on a run of four unbeaten matches at home and has lost only twice in their last nine games in front of the home crowd.
- PSV has only won once in their last ten matches on the road.
RKC Waalwijk vs Jong PSV Prediction
The home team has considerably fared better in head-to-head matches. Four of the last wins have belonged to the hosts.
Whenever these two teams contested, it sure has been high-goalscoring affairs. In fact, every single one of the games between RKC and PSV saw both teams getting on the scoresheet. Except for one game, every one of them had over 2.5 match goals.
Most games saw over four goals. Over 2.5 match goals too is a good option for betting with singles @ 1.57 (4/7)
Expect the home team to at least draw this match, if not win it. The match will be tightly contested. Expect both teams to get on the scoresheet.
RKC Waalwijk vs Jong PSV Betting Tips
RKC Waalwijk: Draw No Bet @ 1.71 (5/70
Both Teams to Score: YES @ 1.50 (1/2).