Vejle Boldklub vs FC Copenhagen
Denmark – Superleague
Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Vejle Stadion (Vejle).
The home side will welcome FCK for the 13th round of Superleague this Sunday.
Being in the 12th position this early in the league is not good for the Reds. They had a brilliant season in the second division and hence qualified to play among the big boys of Danish football.
But they are finding it difficult to survive with 4 of their games lost.
Coach Adolfo Sormani have to sort this mess out before they are deep in trouble. Tougher opposition are coming starting with the side from Copenhagen this Sunday.
Last match was a disaster for the Reds as they lost Davidsen early through suspension and went on to concede 3 goals against Sonderjyske with 10 men.
A confident FCK thrashed Randers 4-0 at home in the last match. Coach Solbakken will be looking to win this match and close the gap on the team on top. The 12 time champs were 4rth last year.
Senegalese forward Dame N’Doye have been in the thick of things with 8 goals in 12 games. He is presently second in the goal scorers list.
Vejle vs FC Copenhagen: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Recent 10 h2h games saw FCK win 7 times. Vejle won against the team from Copenhagen previously on 2001.
- The most recent h2h was in 2009, when Copenhagen won 4-1.
- A friendly between them in January this year was won by FCK 4-0.
- The home team has 3 wins and losses each in last 10 matches.
- At home they have only won 1 out of last 5 games.
- Solbakken’s team are on a 2 game winning streak with 7 win in last 10 games. In their last 5 games over 2.5 goals were scored.
- 5 away games saw them win 3 and lose only one.
Vejle vs FC Copenhagen: Prediction
Copenhagen with their recent away record looks the better team.
At present they are on same points with the team in first but second only by goal difference. Not only they have to win but they must not concede too.
The morale of the home team are way below after that loss against Sonderjyske.The services of Davidsen will not be available for this match.
Vejle vs FC Copenhagen: Betting Tips
FCK win @ 1.53 (6/11)
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.87 (7/8).