Union vs Defensa y Justicia
Argentina – Liga Profesional
Date: Thursday, 18 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Estadio 15 de Abril.
Defensa have been a formidable team in the Argentine top flight for quite some time now. Currently they are going after a podium finish, and need a surplus of just one point to climb to the third position.
Meanwhile, Union are struggling to consistently post points on the board, and they also have a poor h2h record against this rival at this venue.
Likely, expect a win for the former this Thursday.
Union vs Defensa y Justicia Head-to-head
- Four of the past five clashes had goals from both teams.
- Six of the preceding eleven meetings had three or more goals.
- At this venue, the guests had won three of the former five encounters.
- It’s been 12 years since the hosts have kept a clean sheet at this ground.
Union vs Defensa y Justicia Prediction & Analysis
Defensa are on a three-game winning streak, and had also won six of their last seven fixtures. And impressively, they had scored two or more goals in all seven of these matches.
On the other hand, Union are going through a poor streak, and are conceding in almost every other game.
And to further complicate things for them, they have found it hard to perform well at home against this opponent over the years.
As such, expect a win for Defensa this Thursday at the Estadio 15 de Abril.
Key Stats for Betting
- Only toppers River Plate, and Lanus have scored more goals than Defensa.
- With four wins and a draw from the last five games in the league, Justicia have been the best in the league along with River recently.
- Meanwhile, Union have remained winless in 20 of their past 29 fixtures.
- They have a total of three clean sheets at home from their preceding ten appearances.
Tips for Union vs Defensa y Justicia
Draw No Bet: Defensa y Justicia @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Defensa y Justicia @ 3.00 (2/1).