VfB Stuttgart vs Nurnberg
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Monday, 9 December 2019
Kick-off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Arena.
Since VfB Stuttgart is at the top three, they are the favourites when facing relegation prone team Nurnberg at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Stuttgart form: 15 matches – 8 wins – 2 draws – 5 losses – 26 points.
- Nurnberg form: 15 matches – 3 wins – 6 draws – 6 losses – 15 points.
Stuttgart vs Nurnberg Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded six of the last seven wins in their clashes.
- Their previous encounter ended in a 1-1 draw hosted by Stuttgart.
- The Reds are unbeaten at home in the past five meetings.
- The Legend previously tasted success in the 2011 Bundesliga fixture.
Stuttgart vs Nurnberg Prediction
Going through alternate series of winning and losing in their league form, VfB Stuttgart has shown a mixed form in their schedules lately.
As Sandhausen defeated Stuttgart by a 2-1 score line on the road, it marked the third away loss in the last five overall fixtures.
Even so, the Reds have successfully registered 4 wins in their six home matches so far and they are on the back of a double win at home lately. So, defeating them at home will not be an easy task for the visiting contingents.
Nurnberg gave away three points at home to Wehen in their previous match with a 0-2 score line. This marked their fifth winless game in the run. On top of that, they have only one win in their 7 away fixtures and just one in the last five trips on the road.
Judging by away form, Stuttgart is most likely to win here in what is sizing to be a high scoring affair.
VfB Stuttgart vs Nurnberg Betting tips
Full-time result: Stuttgart @ 1.66 (4/6).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.57 (4/7).