Ujpest vs Sevilla
Europa League Qualifiers
Date: Thursday, 2nd August 2018
Kick-off: 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Szusza Ferenc Stadion (Budapest).
- Sevilla will be a happy team after living up the expectations in the first leg with a 4-0 win.
- Ujpest had been at the qualifiers a few time before, but they have hardly lasted two rounds.
- Also, Ujpest had lost every home game whenever they met teams from Europe’s four elite leagues.
- Sevilla are known for their inconsistency on the road in Spain, but they are a force to reckon in both home and away games in Europe.
- I am just reinstating that a surprise result is not on the cards here.
Ujpest vs Sevilla Betting Tips
- HT/FT – Sevilla/Sevilla @ 1.87.
- Over 2.5 ft goals at 1.45 odd.
Ujpest vs Sevilla Match Preview
It seems strange that a team that has won the Europa League a record 5 times has to play in the qualifying stages to get back into it but that is all about their La Liga season and now Spanish giants Sevilla will have to take on Ujpest to get to the 3rd qualifying round.
Everything points to a Sevilla victory here and they are massive odds on. They are in fact already one of the favorite teams to win the Europa League again but first of course they have to qualify. In this decade alone they have won the Europa League 3 times in a row.
Things went as planned in the first leg and with a massive 4-0 win, the Andalusians sit in a better position to make it to the third round.
Despite the lead, the players and coach will all be 100% motivated and anything else for a serial winner would be seen as hugely embarrassing and a bad result would impact on their League form too make no mistake.
For Ujpest the task is once again be to keep the score low and frustrate their opponent, something that we cannot see happening.