Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 13 March 2022
Kick-off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Campo de Futbol de Vallecas.
As of now, Vallecano could be termed as the absolute worst team in the Spanish top flight. They are on a long losing streak, and are conceding goals in huge numbers.
They are now placed 13th in a table of 20, and if they keep up this charade for quite some time more, there’s no doubt that they would be part of the relegation battle.
And their worries seem to have no end anytime soon. Reason being – they are pitted against the second-placed Sevilla this Sunday.
This team is placed just below toppers Real Madrid, and seem to be the only squad capable of giving any kind of competition to the Los Blancos.
Moreover, they also have a superb h2h record against Vallecano, and judging all these observations, expect a win for Sevilla this Sunday at the Campo de Futbol de Vallecas.
Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 3-0 win for Sevilla.
- They had won nine of the past eleven meetings.
- The latest clash at this stadium had ended in a 1-4 win for the guests.
- It’s been ten years since the hosts have won at this ground.
- The hosts had failed to score in three of the preceding five encounters at this stadium.
Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla Prediction & Analysis
Vallecano lost 2-0 on the road the last match-day, against Cadiz. They had also lost six of their past seven overall fixtures, and they have won just once at home in the past three-month period.
On the other hand, Sevilla registered a 0-0 draw on the road the past game week, against Alaves. They were also unbeaten in 15 of their past 17 overall fixtures, and they have lost just one league match-up in the past five-month period. This defeat had come against Real Madrid.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Sevilla this Sunday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Sevilla have conceded the least number of goals of all the teams in the competition. In fact, they are the only team to have kept the number of conceded goals below 20.
- They have lost just twice all through the campaign.
- Meanwhile, Vallecano are the only squad in the whole competition to have lost the past five games in a row.
Tips for Rayo Vallecano vs Sevilla
Sevilla to Win @ 2.25 (5/4)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.60 (8/5)
Correct Score: 3-1 Sevilla @ 13.00 (12/1).