Perugia vs Livorno
Italy – Serie B
Date: Monday, 26 January 2020
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Renato Curi (Perugia).
Being the worst away side in the second division Italian league will pull Livorno back in the clash with Perugia as the host is more favorites at home.
- Perugia form: 20 matches – 7 wins – 6 draws – 7 losses – 27 points.
- Livorno form: 20 matches – 3 wins – 4 draws – 13 losses – 13 points.
Perugia has moved to the tenth spot while Livorno is currently at the ultimate bottom of the table in the campaign.
Perugia vs Livorno Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded four of the five wins in their clashes.
- Perugia is unbeaten in their past seven fixtures since 2014.
- Livorno has won only once and that too at their home in 2012.
- Their previous encounter gave a 0-1 away win for Perugia.
Perugia vs Livorno Prediction
Perugia had their second consecutive loss in their previous clash in the league with Chievo on the road with a 2-0 score on the board.
Meanwhile, Livorno will be coming after a nine-game winless streak across major competitions this season. Their previous encounter with Entella ended in a 4-4 draw.
Besides that, Perugia has a pretty decent form at home in the campaign with just two losses in the ten home matches until now. Even so, those two losses have come within the last five fixtures at home in the league.
Livorno, on the other hand, will not be a problem for the hosts. Evidently, Livorno has recorded no wins away from home in the contest so far even after ten appearances. Also, 7 of their 10 matches have ended in a loss for them.
As such, Perugia can play their home ground advantage to take all three points from the match which probably shall end in a low scoring affair as in under 2.5 goals in ninety minutes.
Perugia vs Livorno Betting tips
Full-time result: Perugia @ 1.80 (4/5).
Under 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (3/4).