Parana Clube vs Flamengo
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018
Kick-Off at 23:00 UK
Venue: Estádio Durival Britto e Silva (Curitiba).
Parana is already relegated from the league since they are at the bottom of the table. With 10 points between their closest rival Sport, there is no chance to achieve any positive result from the remaining matches.
With 3 wins and 18 defeats they have 17 points in the league.
Coach Claudenei Oliveira failed miserably in his role making the team to leave Serie A after just one season here. They couldn’t compete with the “Big boys” probably.
Visitors are third in the league with 16 wins and are already into Copa Libertadores qualifiers.
Coach Dorial Junior who took charge this season has done a good job with his players. Lucas Paqueta is their star man. The forward has 9 goals and 1 assist to his name.
Last action in the league was a 3-0 home win against Fluminense with Fernando Uribe scoring a double.
Parana Clube vs Flamengo: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In 10 h2h clashes Flamengo won 6 and lost only 2.
- The last match between them was the reverse fixture in June which was won by Flamengo quite comfortably by two goals to none.
- The home team are without a win for 15 matches in all competitions. 11 of these 15 were defeats.
- They are in a 6 game winless streak with 2 defeats included.
- The team from Rio are far better with 4 victories in the last 10 games. Past 5 away matches saw them win 1 and loose 2.
Parana Clube vs Flamengo: Prediction
If nothing out of the ordinary happens the visitors will have a walk in the park.
Parana fans have declared their team out of running long time back. All that is needed to know is that how many goals they will concede against the visitors.
The away will ensure that they will be in contention for the Copa Libertadores with this away win.
Parana Clube vs Flamengo: Betting Tips
Flamengo to win @ 1.65 (7/11)
Under 2. 5 goals @ 1.53 (6/11).