Norwich City vs Derby County
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Carrow Road (Norwich).
Derby plays the guests to Norwich in this English Championship fixture at the Carrow Road. This 25th round match of the competition takes place on Saturday.
Derby has the 6th position in the league table, after securing 39 points so far from their league campaign. They have scored 33 goals till now and received 28 back. Derby won 11 matches, drew another 6 and lost the remaining 7.
Norwich is 2nd in the table after recording 48 points till now. They won 14 games, drew 6 and lost 4. They found the net a total of 44 times and conceded 29 times.
The previous match-day witnessed, Norwich draw against Nottingham Forest, at home, 2-0 and Derby lose against Sheffield United, on the road, with a score of 3-1.
Norwich City vs Derby County Head-to-head (h2h)
- Derby drew the last h2h match against Norwich.
- Norwich is unbeaten in their last 9 matches.
- Derby lost 4 of their last 10 games.
- Norwich won 5 of their last 6 home-ties.
- Derby was winless in 7 of their last 10 fixtures on the road.
- Norwich has scored in 14 of their last 15 overall matches, and in 8 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Derby has scored in 13 of their last 15 overall games, and in 9 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Pukki T has been the best player for Norwich with 13 goals and 5 assists this season, and Wilson H for Arsenal, with 8 goals and 1 assist.
Norwich City vs Derby County Prediction
Two teams from the top-tier take on each other in this tie, and predictably, the tie is going to be a closely contested one. Norwich is desperate to keep their promotion spot, while Derby wants to keep their playoff spot at any cost. Not an inch will be yielded by either team without a gargantuan effort. Goals will be very scarce in the match.
Norwich will grind out the win owing to their experience at the top, as well as their home advantage. Also, Norwich is the only team in the league that has stood unbeaten in the last ten match-days. The winning margin will most probably be one, as Derby is no pushover either. Norwich will have to sweat it out on the pitch to take the three points.
Norwich City vs Derby County Betting Tips
Under 3.5 Match Goals @ 1.40 (2/5)
Winning Margin: 1 & Norwich @ 4.00 (3/1).