Borussia Monchengladbach vs Stuttgart
Date: 16 October 2021, Saturday
Kick-Off: 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Monchengladbach take on Stuttgart in Saturday’s Bundesliga fixture at the Borussia-Park Stadium. Read our Previews, Predictions and Betting Tips with Analysis.
Monchengladbach vs Stuttgart Head-to-Head
In the last 10 games between both these sides in all competitions:
- Monchengladbach have won 6 times while Stuttgart have won 3 times.
- 27 goals have been scored in the last 10 encounters between both these sides.
- 70 goals have been scored on an average per game in this fixture.
- The last time these two sides faced each other, Stuttgart won 2-1.
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Stuttgart Prediction & Analysis
The hosts currently sit in 10th position in the league table with 10 points on board after 7 league games as they have won thrice and lost twice in their previous 5 Bundesliga games.
Monchengladbach come into this fixture on the back of a huge 3-1 win away from home against Wolfsburg in a game which saw Breel Embolo, Jonas Hofmann and Joe Scally get on the score sheet.
On the other side of the field, the visitors, Stuttgart currently sit in 12th position in the league table with 8 points on board after 7 league games as they have lost twice, drawn twice and won once in their previous 5 Bundesliga games.
Stuttgart come into this fixture on the back of a 3-1 win at home over Hoffenheim which saw the likes of Marc-Oliver Kempf, Konstantinos Mavropanos and Roberto Massimo on the score sheet.
Taking the above into consideration, we back the odds at 2.20 for an Asian Handicap of – 1.5 in favour of Borussia Monchengladbach. The hosts are a side who will come into this fixture after the international break with much more motivation to get their season off to a good start once again.
Hence, we should see them going out all guns blazing to pull out a result in this fixture.
Consequently, we back the odds at 1.95 for talisman, Lars Stindl to score anytime during the game. He will be eager to get hi name on the score sheet on Saturday evening as he will want his name to be at the Bundesliga goal-scoring charts.
Key Stats for Betting
- In the last 3 home games for Monchengladbach, they have won twice and drawn once.
- Monchengladbach have scored 5 goals and conceded twice in their 3 home games.
- In the last 3 away games for Stuttgart, they have lost twice and drawn once.
- In those 3 away games, they have scored only once and conceded 5 goals.
- Lars Stindl has scored 2 goals in 7 appearances so far this season for Monchengladbach.
Tips for Monchengladbach vs Stuttgart
Asian Handicap – 1.5: Borussia Monchengladbach @ 2.20
Lars Stindl to score anytime @ 1.95.