Monchengladbach vs Hannover
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 25 November 2018
Kick-off at 17.00 UK/ 18.00 CET
Venue: Borussia Park, Monchengladbach.
One of the best teams in the German league hosts a team struggling to avoid relegation. Borussia Monchengladbach takes on Hannover 96 at the Borussia Park, this Sunday to complete the twelfth round of the Bundesliga competition.
Hannover recorded a home win last weekend against Wolfsburg. The scoreline read 2-1 at the end of the stipulated ninety minutes. Maina and Bebou got on the scoresheet for Hannover. Later in the 82nd minute, Weghorst pulled back a consolation goal for Wolfsburg.
Monchengladbach was absolutely clinical in despatching Bremen last weekend, despite having the disadvantage of playing on the road. Plea A scored a hattrick for the guests and took the scoreline to 0-3 before Bremen was able to score a lone goal to give back something for the vocal and passionate fans.
Thorgan Hazard provided one of the assists for Plea’s goal. He too, just like his brother Eden, is lighting up the football scene.
Monchengladbach vs Hannover Head-to-head (h2h)
- Last seven head-to-head ties saw six Monchengladbach wins and one Hannover victory.
- Monchengladbach has lost just three of their last 16 games.
- Hannover has won only two of their last 10 ties.
- Monchengladbach is unbeaten in 13 of their last 16 home matches.
- Hannover is on a run of five winless matches on the road, four of them losses.
- Last seven matches in a row conducted at the Borussia Park between these teams have been won by Borussia Monchengladbach.
- At their home, Monchengladbach has won 12 of the last 15 matches against Hannover.
Monchengladbach vs Hannover Prediction
The hosts are the absolute favorites for this match. They have dominated head-to-head ties to a skewed extent. Six of the last seven wins are in the name of Monchengladbach. Especially at Borussia Park, Monchengladbach has won 12 of their last 15 games against Hannover.
The league standings alone are enough indication for the result of this match. Monchengladbach is the second team in the table, while Hannover is trying to get off from the relegation zone. But an away match against one of the best teams is not likely to help them achieve their target.
Monchengladbach has scored the second-most goals in Bundesliga so far while conceding the third-least.
Hannover’s only two wins this league season came at home, both of them.
The home team will easily win this match while winning both the halves in the process.
Monchengladbach vs Hannover Betting Tips
Monchengladbach to win @ 1.50 (1/2)
Half Time/ Full Time: Monchengladbach/ Monchengladbach @ 2.30 (13/10).