Laci vs Molde
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 2nd August 2018
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK / 17:00 CET
Venue: Stadium Laci.
- Molde won the first leg 3-0 and have one foot in the third round of Europa League qualifiers.
- Laci had lost the away leg of previous round as well, but that was by a slim 1-0 margin and they managed to successfully turn it around at home.
- The Norwegian side lost the away leg in the previous round this season to lowly Northern Irish side Glenavon 1-2.
- Despite this, I don’t see Molde slip up a massive lead this time, especially against a side that play in the Albanian league.
Laci vs Molde Predictions and Betting Tips
- Both teams to Score at 1.95
- Molde to win @ 1.67.
Laci vs Molde Head-to-head
- There were no previous encounters between the two sides prior to their meeting at Aker Stadion last week.
What we said during the First Leg
Norwegian giants Molde will be looking to advance to the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League when they take on Laci of Albania.
Molde are such huge odds on to win this game that many see this as a miss match however in football you never know. But Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side should be able to do the job given that they are at home.
Solskjaer’s men have vast European experience and a top manager who as player won the Champions League with Manchester United. Molde will know how to win this game on the night and should be able to do so very comfortably.
The Norwegians will win this game but the odds are really not work backing and are not worth it, so we will look into different markets. The half time/full time market is much better on Molde but still odds on.
Molde need to approach this game with a lot of hunger and desire and if they do so we could see a big score. They have the quality of players to inflict a big score and that will mean that the club will be able to relax more for the 2nd leg which is always going to be trickier in Albania.