Midtjylland vs Sporting Braga
UEFA Europa League
Date: Thursday, 25 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:45 UK/ 18:45 CET
Venue: MCH Arena.
Braga are at the top of the Group F table, and with a two-point lead they seem well-set to become the group champions. However, the job is not done yet, and they cannot be too confident.
The second-placed Red Star Belgrade are giving them a good chase, and are taking on the dead-last placed Ludogorets. This forces Braga to go after the three points this Thursday, if they need to avoid any last-minute drama.
Considering they are taking on the struggling Midtjylland, whom they had beaten soundly in the reverse match-up, expect another win for the team at the MCH Arena.
Midtjylland vs Sporting Braga Head-to-head (h2h)
- The only encounter between the two had ended in a 3-1 win for Braga.
- They have a 100% winning record against other Danish rivals.
- They have scored three or more goals in all of their clashes against Danish opponents.
- Midtjylland have a 100% winless record against Portuguese teams.
Midtjylland vs Sporting Braga Prediction & Analysis
Midtjylland recorded a 0-1 win on the road the last match-day in the competition, against Red Star Belgrade. However, currently they are on a two-game losing run, and they had let in a total of five goals in the process.
They also have a total of four wins at home in the past three-month period, and they have failed to keep clean sheets here in the past two-month period.
On the other hand, Braga registered a compelling 4-2 win at home against Ludogorets, in their latest Europa game. They were also unbeaten in 15 of their past 17 overall fixtures, and they had even recorded a massive 6-0 win in their latest fixture – which had come against Santa Clara.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Braga this Thursday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Braga are at the top of the table with a two-point lead, and disregarding their defeat on the opening game week, they have a 100% winning record so far.
- They have so far scored the most number of goals in the group. In fact, they have scored more than double the number of goals than any other team in Group F.
- Meanwhile, Midtjylland have a 100% winless record, disregarding a single victory which had come against Red Star Belgrade.
- They had remained winless in all of their appearances at home in the Europa League, and had failed to keep clean sheets in all of these games.
Tips for Midtjylland vs Sporting Braga
Sporting Braga to Win @ 2.75 (7/4)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Braga @ 2.50 (3/2).