Livorno vs Padova
Italy – Serie B
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 17.00 UK/ 18.00 CET
Venue: Stadio Armando Picchi (Livorno).
Livorno welcomes Padova to their home ground for the 19th round of the Italian Serie B. The match is scheduled for Sunday, at the Stadio Armando Picchi.
Padova is last in the table after recording 11 points till now. They won 2 games, drew 5 and lost 10. They found the net a total of 17 times and conceded 30 times.
Livorno occupies the 16th spot in the league table and got 14 points till this stage. They registered 3 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses. Livorno scored a total of 16 goals in all their league matches this season and conceded 24.
Last week, Livorno won against Carpi, away from home. The match ended 1-4. Meanwhile, Padova lost against Benevento, at home, in their last fixture, and the final score was 0-1.
Livorno vs Padova Head-to-head (h2h)
- Padova won the last h2h match against Livorno.
- Livorno is unbeaten in their last 4 matches.
- Padova lost their last 5 games.
- Livorno was unbeaten in 9 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Padova lost 7 of their last 8 fixtures on the road.
- Livorno has scored in 6 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 10 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Padova has scored in 10 of their last 15 overall games, and in 12 of their last 15 away fixtures.
- Diamanti A has been the best player for Livorno with 5 goals and 2 assists this season, and Bonazzoli F for Padova, with 5 goals and 0 assists.
Livorno vs Padova Prediction
Without contest, Padova has been the weakest team in the entire competition this season. And expectedly, they occupy the dead-last position in league standings. They have conceded the most number of goals of all the 19 teams in Serie B, and by far they have let past their defense, the most away goals. 22 so far, and the next teams are Perugia and Foggia with just 16 each.
Livorno is in desperate need for points and they will utilize this situation to its maximum. They have got the worst team in the league, with the backing of the home crowd. Livorno will win this match, and they will leave nothing to chance. The team will take control of the game from the first minute itself, and will get an early goal to calm down the nerves.
Livorno vs Padova Betting Tips
To Win: Livorno @ 2.00 (1/1)
Livorno to Score in First Half @ 2.00 (1/1).