FC Krasnodar vs Arsenal Tula
Russia – Premier League
Date: Tuesday, 18 August 2020
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Krasnodar Stadium.
The Bulls had finished in the podium the last season, and thus qualified for the Champions League playoffs. They have also been one of the best teams in the league for the past several years.
Meanwhile, the Gunsmiths had missed out on even the Europa League second qualifying round the last season, as they could barely manage an eighth-place finish.
Most importantly, Murad Musayev’s men have a terrific h2h record against this opponent over the years, and have absolutely dominated them at this venue.
By the looks of things, expect a Krasnodar win this Tuesday.
Krasnodar vs Arsenal Tula: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Bulls have recorded nine of the previous ten overall wins against this opponent.
- Disregarding just two games, they have scored two or more goals in every single h2h meeting so far.
- In fact, they have scored a total of 25 goals from the past eleven encounters.
- In return, they have conceded a total of just two goals from these eleven clashes.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% winning record.
Krasnodar vs Arsenal Tula: Prediction
Musayev’s men have been thoroughly dominant against this rival over the years, and especially so at this stadium.
In fact, they have a 100% winning record in such games, and have scored two or more goals in every single one of these fixtures as well. Moreover, they have not conceded a single goal as of now in these games at this ground.
To quote a stat, the combined scorecard for the past six match-ups at this stadium is, 17-0, in favor of the hosts.
And finally, Sergei Podpaly’s men have been struggling on the road for quite some time, that they have a total of three wins away from home in their last twelve attempts.
Considering these stats, expect a convincing win from Krasnodar this match-day.
Krasnodar vs Arsenal Tula: Betting Tips
Krasnodar to Win @ 1.40 (2/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Krasnodar @ 1.67 (2/3).