Jong AZ Alkmaar vs FC Den Bosch
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Monday, 20 December 2021
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: AFAS Trainingscomplex.
AZ have been on a course to get relegated for quite some time now. It’s been almost three months since they have recorded a win now, and all along, they have been conceding goals in huge numbers.
Meanwhile, Den Bosch too have been experiencing some issues with form lately. But that could be attributed to a tough schedule. They are finally locking horns with a struggling opponent, and the team would be determined to make this count.
Expect Bosch to have the upper hand this Monday.
Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Den Bosch Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest match-up had ended in a 2-1 win for Den Bosch.
- The last six meetings in a row had three or more goals.
- Both teams had scored goals in all but one meeting at this stadium in the past decade.
Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Den Bosch Prediction & Analysis
AZ lost 3-2 on the road the last match-day, against Den Haag. They are also on a three-game losing streak, and had lost six of their past eight fixtures.
Going on, they had conceded two or more goals in three of their former five matches, and they have a single clean sheet at home since August.
On the other hand, Den Bosch had won four of their past seven games, and they also have a superior h2h record in the past years.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Den Bosch this Monday.
And taking into account the defensive issues for both teams lately, expect a high-scoring affair as well.
Key Stats for Betting
- AZ have scored the least number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- The last they recorded a win was back in the first week of October.
- Meanwhile, before the recent three-game losing streak against some of the best teams in the league, Den Bosch were on a four-fixture winning streak.
Tips for Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Den Bosch
Draw No Bet: Den Bosch @ 2.20 (6/5)
Den Bosch to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 4.00 (3/1).