Hacken vs Ostersunds FK
Sweden – Allsvenskan
Date: Sunday, 21 October 2018
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Bravida Arena (Gothenburg).
The Wasps are sixth in the league with 13 wins and 7 defeats. Forwards are on form and with their help the team has scored 49 goals while conceding 24.
This is the second season of Coach Andreas Alm managing Hacken. In his first season 2017/18 he helped the team reach 4rth in the league but missed out on a Europa League berth.
Brazilian striker Paulinho has been there trump card all season. The skilful forward has scored 17 goals in 23 caps. Swede marksman Alexander Jeremejeff has also joined the party with 7 goals in 12 appearances.
The visitors are fifth in the league with just one point between their opponents.
Englishman Ian Burchnell was appointed manager this year. The team finished 5th last season.
When these two teams last time Burchnell’s’ men won 2-0 with goals from Dino Islamovic and Jamie Hopcutt. Islamovic has 7 goals and Hopcutt has 5 in the season.
Hacken vs Ostersunds FK: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In last 7 h2h games Ostersunds have 4 wins and 2 defeats.
- In the reverse fixture Burchnell’s team won 2-0.
- Hacken has 8 wins and lost only once in last 10 matches and are currently on a 5 game unbeaten run.
- At their home they are unbeaten in 7 previous games with 4 wins included.
- The visitors have 6 wins in last 10 matches and are on a 4 game win streak.
- In the last 5 away games they won 3 and lost 2.
Hacken vs Ostersunds FK: Prediction
The hosts have an advantage of playing in front of their home fans. They have already showcased their power at home and matching that with the visitors’ away record, Alm’s team have a slight upper hand.
Both teams have quality strikers and will be able to score in this game as they did in many previous occasions.
Hacken vs Ostersunds FK: Betting Tips
Hacken to win @ 1.80 (4/5).
BTTS @ 1.73 (8/11).