De Graafschap vs PSV Eindhoven
Netherlands – Eredivisie
Date: Saturday, 10th November 2018
Kick-off at 18.45 UK/ 19.45 CET
Venue: De Vijverberg, Doetinchem.
A team hanging by a thread over the relegation zone takes on the best team in the league. The twelfth round of the Eredivisie witnesses this exciting thriller of a match, between a bottom-tier relegation-threatened team and the potential champions.
Graafschap will be disappointed with themselves as they let go of a chance to secure a good draw against a tough team like Alkmaar, after keeping the scores level till the 76th minute. A 1-0 scoreline in favor of the hosts completely shook their inspiring performance.
PSV tasted a rare defeat last matchday, but it has to be mentioned that the match was in the Champions League, and it was on the road against Tottenham. A Harry Kane double took them out of their fantasy world after leading the game for 76 minutes.
De Graafschap vs PSV Eindhoven Head-to-head (h2h)
- Last four matches in a row have been won by PSV.
- Last 16 victories in head-to-head matches have been for PSV too.
- Graafschap has just three wins in their last 17 matches.
- PSV has lost just three of their last 33 matches.
- Graafschap has won just three of their last 11 home matches.
- PSV has lost only four of their last 20 matches on the road.
- PSV has a 100% win record in the league so far, winning all 11 of their matches. They have scored a mammoth 39 goals while conceding only four in return.
De Graafschap vs PSV Eindhoven Prediction
The potential champions of the Dutch Eredivisie seem to have no challengers to their juggernaut-like run. PSV has been absolutely terrifying with their form, with rare difficult matches coming in their way, only in European competitions.
They have had a perfect league season so far. From their 11 matches, they have scored a mammoth 39 goals, while conceding just four. The guests have won all of their 11 matches authoritatively.
In head-to-head matches too, they have dominated like nothing else. Last 16 victories have belonged to them.
PSV has lost a meager three of their last 33 matches.
Expect the visitors to comfortably win this match while keeping another clean sheet. They will win both halves and the winning margin will be at least over two goals.
De Graafschap vs PSV Eindhoven Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: PSV Eindhoven/ PSV Eindhoven @ 1.67 (2/3)
EH (+1 for De Graafschap) – PSV Eindhoven to win @ 1.50 (1/2)
Both Teams to Score: NO @ 2.25 (5/4).