Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Dordrecht
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 9th November 2018
Kick-off at 19.00 UK/ 20.00 CET
Venue: De Adelaarshorst, Deventer.
One of the best teams in the league hosts one of the worst. GA Eagles recently conceded their toppers tag to Sparta Rotterdam in the league standings and will be thirsty to win it back.
The Eagles will be furious with themselves for losing their weekend game against Telstar, despite being on the road. Contrary to their usual matches, the Eagles were really tested several times, before finally, the home team scored in the 67th minute. The visitors tried to make a comeback by scoring an equalizer in the 76th minute, but their joy was shortlived, as Telstar took back the lead just after three minutes.
Dordrecht lost a home game against FC Volendam in their round 12 match, at home. The hosts really had no answer to a fantastic first-half performance by the Volendam players. The home team valiantly tried to make a comeback, but the time for it was far over by the time they pulled at least one goal back. The final scoreline read 1-2.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Dordrecht Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Eagles won the last match between the two sides, even though they were on the road.
- Eagles have lost only three of their last 17 matches, which also included a seven-match unbeaten streak and a five-match winning streak.
- Dordrecht could register only one win in their last 14 matches, and also had a run of nine winless matches and series of seven straight losses.
- GA Eagles are currently on a ten-match unbeaten streak at home, seven of them wins.
- Dordrecht is currently on an eight-match winless streak, seven of them losses.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Dordrecht Prediction
The potential champions, GA Eagles has been on terrific form this season. They completely dominated whichever team came in their way in the league. Recently, Rotterdam took their first position in the league. The Eagles will be determined to get back to the top.
The Eagles have lost just thrice in their last 17 outings. They had a run of seven unbeaten matches in midst of it and five straight wins.
At home, they have been on entirely another level in 2018. They have not tasted a single defeat in their last 10 matches in front of the home crowd.
On the other hand, Dordrecht has been terrible away from home. Expect the Eagles to comfortably win this match, dominating both halves of the game.
Go Ahead Eagles vs FC Dordrecht Betting Tips
- Go Ahead Eagles to win @ 1.40 (2/5)
- Half Time/ Full Time: Go Ahead Eagles/ Go Ahead Eagles @ 2.00 (1/1).