Germany vs Israel
International – Friendlies
Date: Saturday, 26 March 2022
Kick-off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: PreZero Arena.
Four-time world champions Germany had some years to forget after their triumph at the grandest of stages in 2014. They were eliminated in the group stages itself in the 2018 World Cup, and then they had two Euro campaigns, which did not offer anything great for them.
The team is now determined to change their fortunes in the upcoming championship in Qatar. They are in great form, and are finding the back of the net at an impressive rate.
They had narrowly missed out on a semifinal spot in the Nations League competition, where they finished second in Group A4 in League A, below Spain.
Meanwhile, the Israelis had to settle for a third-place finish in Group B2, in League B. Note that there were just four teams in total in the group.
They are finding it hard to keep clean sheets, and especially so on the road. They are also massively inexperienced compared to their counterparts, and importantly they have an inferior h2h record against this foe over the years.
For the reasons, expect a win for Germany this Saturday in front of their home crowd.
Germany vs Israel Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest clash had ended in a 2-0 win for the four-time world champions.
- They have a 100% winning record.
- They had scored a total of nine goals from the past two meetings.
- So far, they have let in a total of just one goal.
Germany vs Israel Prediction & Analysis
The Germans recorded a 1-4 win on the road the last match-day, against Armenia. They are on a seven-fixture winning streak, and had slotted in a total of 31 goals in the process.
On the other hand, Israel lost three of their past five fixtures, and they had conceded two or more goals in five of their preceding six match-ups. They are also on a three-game losing streak on the road, and most importantly, they have an inferior h2h record against this opponent over the years.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Germany, and that too in style.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Germans are ranked 11th in the world, as opposed to their counterparts being placed 77th in the same list.
- In the past 12-month period, they have lost just twice – and the defeats had come against France, and England.
- Meanwhile, it’s been seven months since the Israelis have registered a victory on the road.
Tips for Germany vs Israel
Germany to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.60 (3/5)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 1.80 (4/5).