Lech Poznan vs Genk
Europa League Qualifying – 3rd Round 2nd Leg
Date: Thursday, 16 August 2018
Kick-off at 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET
Venue: Stadion Miejski (Poznań).
Lech Poznan vs Genk Analysis for Prediction
- Genk used the home advantage and bagged a 2-0 win in the first leg.
- The Belgian club started the two legged affair as heavy favorites as they come to Poland on the back of an impressive scoring record in the competition.
- Genk scored at least once in each of their last 10 away games in Europa League, even impressing is the average goals per game that stand at 2.5.
- Lech Poznan have a good account of themselves at their own backyard, yet cancelling out a 2 goal lead like a quality side like this, who pose ample threat on the counter is a tall order.
- Poznan had won 76% of their home games in Europa League since 2010 and this will go down as an entertaining affair.
Lech Poznan vs Genk Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals at 2.00 (1/1).
Draw no Bet – Genk @ 1.50 (1/2).
All Analysis and Tips for Second Leg Europa League fixtures compiled by Aron Wright. Below, you may find the preview for first leg of the corresponding tie.
Lech Poznan vs Genk Preview
Belgians Genk will take on Lech Poznan and with these two recognizable teams meeting at this stage.
One of them will not have the opportunity to test themselves in the play offs and qualify for the Europa League proper. This 2 legged match then promises to be very interesting.
Genk are the big odds on favorites to win and can be backed at around 1.35 to do so. The bookmakers are not holding out much hope for Lech Poznan who have been priced up at 9.00 to win this game.
Poznan’s price will be shorter for the return leg but it is clear who the better team are and anything but a home win on Thursday would be seen as a shock.
There are goals in both teams and Genk will want to start the game very quick and get under their opponents skins.
The Poles can cause Genk more troubles than many believe and that is why we will back the away side on the handicap to win. Even with a +2 goals start on the visitors are still very good value.
Our main bet though will be to see both teams to score. Poznan have the ability to create many chances and by doing this we can cover many markets in what could be a very unpredictable game even if Genk do remain the favorites to win on the night.
Lech Poznan vs Genk Head to Head
There are no known previous head to head’s between the two sides.