Fulham vs Cardiff
England – Championship
Date: Friday, 10 July 2020
Kick-Off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Venue: Craven Cottage (London)
The hosts are fourth in the points table and are currently on a three-game winning run. They have almost guaranteed the playoff spot but would need to keep things tidy at the end of the season.
The latest away win against another playoff placed team-Nottingham Forest will give them the confidence boost coming into this match.
Cardiff is feeling the heat as Derby County is getting closer to them. Both of them have just three points difference and Cardiff need to keep winning their matches to stay clear of the Rams.
The visitors are among five teams that have scored 60 or more goals so far, so we can expect goals on Friday.
Fulham vs Cardiff: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fulham has two wins and a loss in five previous meetings with this opposition.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of those five games.
- The reverse leg ended as a draw with both sides scoring a goal each.
- The hosts remain unbeaten here against Cardiff in five previous head to head games.
- Both sides scored in 6 of the 7 clashes at this ground.
- Four of those seven matches had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Fulham has won all three recent league games on the trot.
- Cardiff is on a three-match winning streak in away games.
Fulham vs Cardiff: Prediction
The Whites are one of the most consistent teams in this season. They have done well both at home and on the road. In terms of home wins, they are at the top along with Brentford.
From the 21 matches here, they have won 13 and lost 6. These frequent defeats have been a headache for a team who are chasing promotion.
Meanwhile, the recent home defeat to Blackburn has shaken the Cardiff dressing room. Yet, with a three-match winning streak going on in away games they are not to be written off easily.
Both of these teams are known for their brilliant attacking talent. The hosts have netted over 55 goals in their 42 matches while the visitors have scored 60 in that period.
Both of them found the net in the majority of their recent head to head games also. Also, considering the reverse fixture I am backing both teams to score with the match ending as a draw.
Fulham vs Cardiff: Betting Tips
Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).
Match to draw @ 3.50 (5/2).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.