Foggia vs Verona
Italy – Serie B
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 11.30 UK/ 12.30 CET
Venue: Stadio Pino Zaccheria (Foggia).
Verona faces Foggia in their 19th league round of the season. The Serie B match takes place at the Stadio Pino Zaccheria, this Sunday.
Foggia has the 18th position in the league table, after securing 12 points so far from their league campaign (8 points were deducted for the team by the Federation for administerial irregularities). They have scored 24 goals till now and received 29 back. Foggia won 5 matches, drew another 5 and lost the remaining 7.
Verona occupies the 3rd spot in the league table and got 29 points till now. They registered 8 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses. Verona scored a total of 27 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 17.
Last week’s fixtures had Foggia lose against Perugia, on the road, 3-0 and Verona win against Cittadella, at home, with a score of 4-0.
Foggia vs Verona Head-to-head (h2h)
- Verona won the last h2h match against Foggia.
- Foggia was winless in 9 of their last 10 matches.
- Verona was unbeaten in 8 of their last 10 games.
- Foggia was unbeaten in 16 of their last 20 home-ties.
- Verona lost 9 of their last 15 fixtures on the road.
- Foggia has scored in 6 of their last 9 overall matches, and in 14 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Verona has scored in 8 of their last 10 overall games, and in 10 of their last 14 away fixtures.
- Kragl O has been the best player for Foggia with 4 goals and 4 assists this season, and Pazzini G for Verona, with 7 goals and 0 assists.
Foggia vs Verona Prediction
Foggia finds themselves in a very peculiar situation. They have been a good team this season, but their management totally let them down. The team was stripped off of valuable eight points by the federation and ever since the team is in desperate mode to climb out of the relegation zone.
As expected, they are taking good advantage of their home matches. Expect Foggia to play their hearts out on the pitch this game. There’s little chance that the first half will not see a goal.
One thing to be noted is that Foggia has Verona as their opponents. One of the teams in a fierce run for promotion come next season. Right now the team is comfortably in one of the playoff spots, but for sure, the team will be targeting the direct promotion spot. Verona will not leave this match empty-handed. It will be hard for Foggia to keep a clean sheet in this tie.
Foggia vs Verona Betting Tips
Over 0.5 First Half Goals @ 1.44 (4/9)
Clean Sheet: Foggia – NO @ 1.40 (2/5).