FC Den Bosch vs FC Eindhoven
Date: Friday, 26 October 2018
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: De Vliert (‘s-Hertogenbosch).
The hosts are on a 4 game win streak in all competitions with 2 of those games at home. They sit 5th on the league tale after 6 wins in 10 rounds.
The blue and white Dragons under Wil Boessen finished 14th last season and have a far better form at the start this season.
The club where Ruud van Nistelrooy started his professional career was last seen in an away match against Top Oss. A goal from 20-year old Oussama Bouyaghlafen helped them collect 3 points from that game that ended 1-0.
Two players that Boessen can put his money on are Estonian forward Rauno Sappinen and Italian Stefano Beltrame. Both of them have 9 goals between them.
The visitors are 14th in the table with only 2 wins. They have already conceded 11 goals till Round 10. Coach David Nascimento will have to get his team up and running if they have to reach at least 11th where they finished last season.
Their last match was a 1-1 draw to FC Volendam. A 32nd minute goal from van Boomen gave them the lead but the opponents equalized in the second half to share the spoils.
Forwards have not yet clicked for them and that will have to change in the latter part of the league against strong opposition. A player to look out for is defender Collin Seedorf who is the nephew of former AC Milan player Clarence Seedorf. He has 2 goals in 8 caps.
FC Den Bosch vs FC Eindhoven: Head-to-head (h2h)
- In last 10 h2h matches David’s team has 4 wins and 3 losses.
- The last h2h was in February this year, when the dragons won 4-0 at home.
- The side managed by Boessen has 5 wins and 4 losses in last 10 games in all competitions.
- At home they have 2 wins and defeats each in last 5 matches and are on a 2 game win-streak as well.
- The visitors however are struggling in the league. They were defeated 5 times in last 10 games.
- In the last 5 away matches they managed to win 2 and are on a 2 game win-streak themselves.
FC Den Bosch vs FC Eindhoven: Prediction
Den Bosch are on an excellent run of form and will be buoyed by the home advantage. Yet, this is going to be a close game with Eindhoven coming with a strong away form as well as a commendable record in visits to ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
FC Den Bosch vs FC Eindhoven: Betting Tips
Den Bosch to win @ 1.75 (3/4).