Cremonese vs Perugia
Italy – Serie B
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 14.00 UK/ 15.00 CET
Venue: Stadio Giovanni Zini (Cremona).
Perugia plays the guest to Cremonese in this Italian Serie B fixture at the Stadio Giovanni Zini. This 19th round match of the competition takes place on Sunday.
Perugia has the 8th position in the league table, after securing 26 points so far from their league campaign. They have scored 25 goals till now and received 22 back. Perugia won 7 matches, drew another 5 and lost the remaining 5.
Cremonese is 13th in the table after recording 19 points till now. They won 4 games, drew 7 and lost 6. They found the net a total of 16 times and conceded 18 times.
The previous match-day witnessed, Cremonese lose against Brescia, on the road, 3-2, and Perugia win against Foggia, at home, with a score of 3-0.
Cremonese vs Perugia Head-to-head (h2h)
- Perugia won the last h2h match against Cremonese.
- Cremonese lost 6 of their last 10 matches.
- Perugia was unbeaten in 8 of their last 9 games.
- Cremonese was unbeaten in 12 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Perugia was winless in 13 of their last 15 fixtures on the road.
- Cremonese has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 12 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Perugia has scored in 17 of their last 20 overall games, and in 19 of their last 22 away fixtures.
- Mogos V has been the best player for Cremonese with 3 goals and 1 assist this season, and Vido L for Perugia, with 7 goals and 2 assists.
Cremonese vs Perugia Prediction
At home, Cremonese has been reluctant to score goals as well as successful in keeping opposition forwards at bay. Most Cremonese home-ties are low goal-scoring affairs. To be precise, the last six home-games of Cremonese had a combined six goals between them. Cremonese failed to score in three of those matches and kept clean sheets in four of them.
Perugia is a team that struggles on the road. They have managed just one win away from home, this whole season, and it was against the relegation-threatened Livorno. There is no realistic chance that Perugia will win against Cremonese, who are traditionally strong at home. In fact, Perugia has just one win to their name in their last 13 away games, and the streak extends back to last season.
The only possible outcome for this goal-scarce affair is a draw.
Cremonese vs Perugia Betting Tips
Under 2.5 Match Goals @ 1.70 (7/10)
Cremonese to Draw against Perugia @ 3.00 (2/1).