Corinthians vs Santos
Brazil – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 25 June 2022
Kick-off at 23:00 UK/ 00:00 CET
Venue: Neo Quimica Arena.
Corinthians have been one of the most consistent and best teams in the Brazilian top flight this season and as a result they have climbed to the second spot in the table.
It also needs to be mentioned that they have been unbeaten at home all through the campaign and have scored consistently in such fixtures as well.
Going on, their defense has also been top-notch all through the campaign.
Meanwhile, Santos have experienced a loss of form lately. They have dropped a considerable number of points in the past several games and particularly on the road they have struggled to deliver results at least once in a while.
By the looks of things, hosts Corinthians appear to have the edge this Saturday.
Corinthians vs Santos Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had finished in a 1-2 win for Santos.
- They had recorded six of the past ten overall wins.
- It’s been two years since the hosts have won at this ground.
- The latest league game at this stadium had finished in a 2-0 win for the hosts.
Corinthians vs Santos Prediction & Analysis
Corinthians were unbeaten in 18 of their past twenty overall fixtures, and they are also on a 15-fixture unbeaten run at home. In the process they had also gone on a 10-game winning streak.
On the other hand, Santos were winless in seven of their past eight overall matches, and they had failed to keep clean sheets in their past seven fixtures in a row. Do also note that they were winless in ten of their previous 12 road trips as well.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Corinthians this Saturday. However, considering the head-to-head superiority of Santos, count on them to find the back of the net at least once.
Key Stats for Betting
- Corinthians are the only team in the whole competition to have remained unbeaten at home.
- Every other squad has let in double or more home goals, than they have conceded at this venue.
Tips for Corinthians vs Santos
Corinthians to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1).