Cardiff vs Fulham
England – Championship Play Offs
Date: Monday, 27 July 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Cardiff City Stadium (Cardiff)
The hosts finished 5th in the regular season with 19 wins and 11 defeats from 46 games.
Currently, they are on a three game-winning run with all of them against teams below them in the table.
The majority of their matches turned out to be drawn which prevented them from getting automatic promotion.
Fulham was another team to get relegated to the Championship last season. They have shown real character to regain their good days and finished fourth in the table.
The Cottagers finished eight points above their upcoming opposition. The Cottagers have a great away-form this season and picked up a win over Cardiff just four match days ago.
Cardiff vs Fulham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fulham is unbeaten against this opposition this regular season.
- They have three wins and a defeat in five previous clashes with the Bluebirds.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those five matches.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in three of their latest clashes across all venues.
- The visitors managed to remain unbeaten in four of their last five trips to this ground.
- Both sides found the target in eight of their nine head to head matches at this venue.
- The majority of those games produced a final score with more than 2.5 goals as well.
Cardiff vs Fulham: Prediction
Cardiff has been exceptional in front of their home crowd. From the 23 home fixtures, they have 11 wins and have lost only thrice which is the least by any team at home.
But they were unable to win both away and home games against Fulham this season.
The visitors are also on an unbeaten run but tend to draw their recent matches. So I am backing a double chance for either a draw or the visitors winning this first leg.
The hosts have a good scoring rate in matches played at this ground. The majority of the 65 goals were scored in game splayed here and they are scoring an average of more than a goal per game.
The Cottagers are also known for their ruthless attacking unit which has also netted more than 60 goals this season.
In 88% of their head to head meetings here, both of them managed to get in the score sheet as well. So we can expect goals at both ends of the field in this upcoming game.
Cardiff vs Fulham: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Fulham to win @ 1.42 (3/7).
Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).