Brest vs Isloch Minsk
Belarus – Vysshaya Liga
Date: Sunday, 12 April 2020
Kick-off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Regional Sport Complex Brestskiy (Brest).
Sergey Kovalchuk’s men are the reigning champions of the league, and they have a great h2h record against this opponent. On top of that they have a 100% h2h unbeaten record at this stadium, and have scored three or more goals in all such league games since 2016. As such, expect a comfortable win for the title-holders.
Brest vs Isloch Minsk Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two met was in the Quarter Finals of the Belarusian Cup. Then the league champions had progressed to the semis.
- Nine of the previous ten games saw Kovalchuk’s men staying unbeaten.
- The biggest win belongs to the defending champions, with a 5-1 win at this same venue in 2019.
- The combined scoreline for the preceding three league encounters at this ground is 12-3, in favor of the hosts.
- At this stadium, the home team hold a 100% unbeaten record.
Brest vs Isloch Minsk Prediction
Kovalchuk’s men are the current champions of the competition, and they had finished with 28 points more than that of Vitaly Zhukovsky’s men. The former had also scored the most number of goals in the process, 70, while 13 of the remaining 15 teams had not even touched the 45-goal mark.
Going on, they had also posted the second-best defensive stats in the table, and they stood unbeaten in 29 of the total 30 fixtures in their campaign. On the other hand, their counterparts last won on the road five months back, and they had failed to score goals in five of their previous nine road trips.
Most importantly, Kovalchuk’s men were unbeaten in nine of the past ten h2h clashes, and they hold a 100% unbeaten record against this opponent at this venue. Moreover, they have also scored three or more goals in all league encounters at this stadium in the past four years as well.
Considering all these observations, and especially the determination of Brest to get into the top tier, it’s deduced that they are about to register a convincing win this Sunday.
Brest vs Isloch Minsk Betting Tips
To Win: Brest @ 1.67 (2/3)
Brest 0, -0.5 Asian Handicap @ 1.44 (4/9).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.