Bochum vs Freiburg
Germany – Bundesliga
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 14:30 UK / 15:30 CET
Venue: Vonovia Ruhrstadion.
Everything points towards a low-scoring game here. From the head to head tradition, across the teams’ recent form, to the fact that Freiburg have the best defense in the league with 11 goals conceded in 12 matches this term. As far as the outcome is concerned, we can hardly see the away win coming here. The home win or draw double chance looks fantastic at the 1.66 odds.
Bochum vs Freiburg Head-to-head
- It has been five years since these two teams last met each other and back then they were battling it out in the second tier of German football.
- Bochum won each of two H2H clashes against Freiburg in that season, scoring five and shipping one goal in the process.
- Only one of the last four head to head games between these two teams produced three or more goals.
Bochum vs Freiburg Predictions & Analysis
Bochum host Freiburg in the 13th round of Bundesliga on Saturday afternoon at Vonovia Ruhrstadion.
The hosts will try and maintain their fine record in their backyard where they won three, drew one, and lost one of five league games this season.
Bochum have been very tough to break down in front of the home crowd this term, allowing no more than three goals in five matches there (7-3 goal difference).
They are up against the team with the best defensive record in the whole division here which is why the Under 2.5 goals FT automatically pops up as the best betting option.
Freiburg have generally been one of the most positive surprises of the season but they have experiences a slide in form in the last couple of games.
Christian Streich’s troops lost back-to-back fixtures to Bayern Munich and Eintracht Frankfurt in the last two rounds.
While the 2-1 defeat at Allianz Arena can by no means be regarded as a failure, the home loss to Eintracht Frankfurt last weekend certainly can.
Key Stats for Betting
- Bochum won three, drew one, and lost one of five home matches this season, conceding just three goals in the process.
- Just one of the last five league games they played produced three or more goals.
- No other Bundesliga team have conceded fewer than Freiburg’s eleven goals this season.
- Three of the last four head to head clashes between these two rivals ended with fewer than three goals scored.