Boavista vs Vitoria Setúbal
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Wednesday, 2nd January 2019
Kick-off at 18.00 UK/ 19.00 CET
Venue: Estádio do Bessa Século XXI (Porto).
Boavista welcomes Vitoria de Setubal to their home ground for the 15th round of the Portuguese Primeira Liga. The match is scheduled for Wednesday, at the Estádio do Bessa Século XXI.
Vitoria de Setubal is 11th in the table after recording 17 points till now. They won 5 games, drew 2 and lost 7. They found the net a total of 15 times and conceded 17 times.
Boavista occupies the 13th spot in the league table and got 13 points till this stage. They registered 3 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses. Boavista scored a total of 11 goals in all their league matches this season and conceded 17.
Last week, Boavista lost against Moreirense, away from home. The match ended 2-1. Meanwhile, Vitoria de Setubal lost against Braga, at home, in their last fixture, and the final score was 0-4.
Boavista vs Vitoria Setubal Head-to-head (h2h)
- Vitoria de Setubal lost the last h2h match against Boavista.
- Boavista was unbeaten in 6 of their last 10 matches.
- Vitoria de Setubal lost their last 5 games.
- Boavista was unbeaten in 11 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Vitoria de Setubal lost 5 of their last 13 fixtures on the road.
- Boavista has scored in 3 of their last 9 overall matches, and in 5 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Vitoria de Setubal has scored in 1 of their last 5 overall games, and in 9 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Falcone has been the best player for Boavista with 2 goals and 0 assists this season, and Mendy F for Vitoria de Setubal, with 3 goals and 3 assists.
Boavista vs Vitoria de Setubal Prediction
Setubal is going through one of the worst patches of their season. They have lost their last five games in a row. The team conceded 11 goals in those five games and could score only a total of one goal back. Once more they are adorned with the away status for a game, and against Boavista, whom they have struggled against historically, and especially in the past decade.
At this venue, Boavista boasts a 100% unbeaten record against Setubal, and the record stretches back to 1999. Setubal has not scored a single goal against Boavista at this stadium in the past 12 years. The last time Setubal was able to find the net was in 2007.
Boavista will easily win either of the halves, and in all probabilities, the game, and keep a clean sheet as well.
Boavista vs Vitoria Setubal Betting Tips
Clean Sheet for Boavista @ 2.62 (13/8)
Boavista to Win Either Half @ 1.80 (4/5).