Benevento vs Brescia
Italy – Serie B
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Stadio Ciro Vigorito (Benevento).
Benevento receives Brescia this week at the Stadio Ciro Vigorito to complete their 19th round in the second division of Italian Football. The match takes place on Sunday.
Benevento is placed 6th in the table after registering 28 points this season. They have a record of 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses till the last match-day. The team managed to get on the score sheet 26 times and conceded 20 in return.
Brescia holds the 2nd spot in the table and has 31 points against their name. They won 8 games, drew 7 and lost 2. Brescia scored 34 goals and let in 23 into their net.
In their last fixture, Benevento won against Padova, away from home. At the end of the ninety minutes, the score was 0-1. Brescia won against Cremonese, at home, in their last fixture, and the final score was 3-2.
Benevento vs Brescia Head-to-head (h2h)
- Brescia won the last h2h match against Benevento.
- Benevento won 4 of their last 10 matches.
- Brescia was unbeaten in 14 of their last 15 games.
- Benevento lost 3 of their last 10 home-ties.
- Brescia won 2 of their last 12 fixtures on the road.
- Benevento has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall matches, and in 14 of their last 15 home-ties.
- Brescia has scored in 23 of their last 25 overall games, and in 13 of their last 15 away fixtures.
- Coda M has been the best player for Benevento with 8 goals and 2 assists this season, and Donnarumma A for Brescia, with 14 goals and 1 assist.
Benevento vs Brescia Prediction
Brescia has scored the most number of goals in the competition so far. Apart from them, only Palermo has managed to break the 30-goal barrier in the Serie B. This match is sure going to be a goal-fest.
Only three teams from the relegation zone have conceded more goals at home than Benevento. The frontline of Brescia, the best in Serie B, will have no trouble in breaching the Benevento defense at least twice.
Despite their goal-scoring heroics, what stops Brescia from attaining the league-topper status is their shaky defense. They have conceded in their last nine away games in a row, and in 19 of their last 22 matches on the road.
This match too will go with the trend and have both teams on the scoresheet as well as over 2.5 match goals.
Benevento vs Brescia Betting Tips
Both Teams to Score @ 1.87 (7/8)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.10 (11/10).