Barcelona vs Cadiz
Spain – La Liga
Date: Monday, 18 April 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou.
Barca are determined to give an unlikely push for the title. They are placed second in the table, and are trailing 12 points below toppers and arch-rivals Real Madrid.
However, the Los Blancos have the Champions League to worry about, and they are also battling plenty of injuries. On top of that, Xavi’s men have a game in hand as well. There’s no telling what might happen if the Catalans keep pushing.
Based on recent form, they are easily the best team in the competition, and it was evident by the way which they defeated Real Madrid – and that too at the Santiago Bernabeu.
They are scoring goals in plenty, and are also at home, where they have once again become hard to deal with.
Meanwhile, Cadiz are placed 18th in a table of 20, and are one of the contenders to get relegated. They have won just five times all through the campaign, and they are also letting in goals in huge numbers.
Moreover, they have been a mess on the road for quite some time too.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Barca this Monday at the Nou Camp.
Barcelona vs Cadiz Head-to-head (h2h)
- Barca had recorded nine of the past eleven overall wins.
- At this venue, the hosts have a 100% unbeaten record since 1989.
- In fact, Barca have a 100% winning record at this stadium in the period, barring a single draw.
- The hosts had scored four or more goals in three of the former six clashes at this ground.
Barcelona vs Cadiz Prediction & Analysis
Barca recorded a 2-3 win on the road the last match-day, against Levante – and that too with an injury-time winner. They are on a 24-fixture unbeaten streak, and they had won nine of their past eleven games as well.
On the other hand, Cadiz lost 1-2 at home the past game week, against Betis. They were also winless in eight of their preceding ten fixtures, and they have a total of two league wins on the road since September.
Judging these observations, and past h2h superiority of the Catalans, expect a win for them this Monday.
Key Stats for Betting
- The Catalans are the only team to have won the last five games in a row in the La Liga.
- They have kept clean sheets in their past four appearances at home.
- Meanwhile, Cadiz have a single win on the road in a league fixture, since the first week of November 2021.
Tips for Barcelona vs Cadiz
Barcelona to Win & Over 3.5 Match Goals @ 2.60 (8/5)
Correct Score: 4-0 Barcelona @ 11.00 (10/1).