Zulte Waregem vs Sporting Charleroi
Belgium – First Division A
Date: Monday, 19 August 2019
Kick-off at 19:30 UK / 20:30 CET
Venue: Regenboogstadion (Waregem).
The new season of the First Division games in Belgium is surely interesting to lay eyes over them. After three rounds of the tournament, the teams are standing at the 11th and 7th position, respectively in order of host and visitors.
The host has started this season with a double loss in consecutive games and a win in the last game. They played better at their last game than the previous ones. The playing eleven laid seven shots on goal within their eight attempts at goal.
The visitors started the campaign with two consecutive draws and a win lately. Their last game against Antwerp was exciting when Perbet.J missed the penalty for the visitors and later scored the winning goal in the 90th minute of the game. The super-sub will be one to be looked out in the upcoming game.
Zulte Waregem vs Sporting Charleroi Head-to-head (h2h)
- The teams have clashed 30 times before, since their first encounter in 2005.
- In the last ten overall matches, the host won only once and the guests bagged the rest.
- They have collectively placed an average of 4.4 goals per match from the last five clashes (22 goals).
- The visitors have won either of the one halves in four out of five games recently at host’s ground.
Zulte Waregem vs Sporting Charleroi Prediction
The teams have a strong base before they enter the arena. They have a winning mentality from their last games in the tournament to boost their confidence. The game is most likely to see more than 2.5 goals in the ninety minutes for the crowd to cheer.
We can expect the host to put up a good show. It is certain that the visitors will dominate and win one of the forty-five minutes in the game. The teams will surely produce over 2.5 goals by the end of the match.
Zulte Waregem vs Sporting Charleroi Betting tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.60 (3/5)
- To win either half: Sporting Charleroi @ 1.70 (7/10).