Wolfsberger vs LASK
Austria – Bundesliga.
Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020
Kick-Off at 16:00 UK/ 17:00 CET
This game is crucial for both these teams as it will get them closer to the title spot. The hosts are second in the table after the point’s deduction and have only a 5 point difference from toppers Salzburg.
They are currently on a 3 game unbeaten run after than surprise defeat to Tirol recently.
The team finished third last time around and will be looking to do better this season.
LASK is still dealing with the problems outside the pitch. They had a great campaign going on before the virus when they topped the table.
The defeat in the first match after the break is like adding salt to the wound.
Wolfsberger vs LASK Linz: Head-to-head (h2h)
- LASK has 3 wins and a defeat in the last 5 meetings with this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five matches.
- The Black-Whites have a 2 game win streak in head to head games at this ground.
- They are unbeaten in their last 5 trips to this venue.
- More than 2.5 goals were netted in three matches during that spell as well.
- The host’s only win against LASK came eight years ago.
- Wolfsberger is unbeaten in their last 3 league fixtures, both home and away.
Wolfsberger vs LASK Linz Prediction
LASK is the only team to not lose a match on the road so far. They have a 100% winning record in all of their 11 games away from home. Meanwhile, the hosts have lost and drawn three each of their 11 games. So I am going with a draw for this upcoming fixture on Sunday.
The hosts are fresh from two winless matches at home. They were drawn by Rapid Vienna with both teams scoring 2 goals each. They are scoring at least two goals per game at home on average so we may see goals from both teams. But it will take some work to break down the visiting defense which has only given away 5 goals in their 11 trips this year. So I am backing the match to draw with both sides scoring.
Wolfsberger vs LASK Linz: Betting Tips
- Match to draw @ 3.60 (13/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.63 (5/8).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.