Wolfsberger AC vs TSV Hartberg
Austria – Bundesliga
Date: Wednesday, 10 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Lavanttal-Arena (Wolfsberg)
There is a 7 point difference between Wolfsberger and the toppers. They have a chance at title glory not only if they win all remaining games but hope Salzburg loses some of theirs. But against Hartberg they have the upper hand with an unbeaten run going on.
Hartberg is fresh from a 0-6 thrashing at home to Salzburg. This is their third defeat in 4 matches. The only win during that period came against LASK, a 1-2 win away from home. The defense is in bits and pieces and we may see them concede more on Tuesday also. There will be no change in the table for them even if they win this one.
Wolfsberger AC vs TSV Hartberg: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Wolfsberger is on a 2 match consecutive win streak against this opposition.
- Both sides have 2 wins each in the last 5 meetings.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those 5 games.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those games as well.
- IN their last 5 trips to this ground Hartberg has 2 wins and 2 defeats.
- The latest 4 head to head games here had more than 2.5 goals.
Wolfsberger AC vs TSV Hartberg: Prediction
There is no shortage of goals for both of these teams. The hosts have netted 55 times already which is the second-best scoring record after toppers Salzburg. Hartberg also has a scoring average of more than a goal per game.
More than 2.5 goals came in 10 of the 12 matches they were part of. A similar scoreline can be seen in 8 matches of the home side as well. The recent head to head games also points towards a high scoring game on Tuesday. So I am backing a high scoring tie with both teams getting in the score sheet.
Wolfsberger AC vs TSV Hartberg: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.67 (2/3).
- Over 2.5 goals @ 1.45 (5/11).