Western United vs Brisbane Roar
Australia – A-League
Date: Saturday, 11 December 2021
Kick-off at 06:05 UK/ 07:05 CET
Venue: GMHBA Stadium.
Western United have started their campaign on the right track, and have raced to take a spot in the top-most tier. They are currently placed fourth in the table.
And with the second-placed Melbourne City and third-placed Melbourne Victory taking on each other, they have an opportunity to improve their position in the table.
All they would need to do is record a win against the dead-last placed Brisbane, over whom they have a great h2h record as well.
As things stand, expect hosts Western United to dominate proceedings this weekend at the GMHBA Stadium.
Western United vs Brisbane Roar Head-to-head (h2h)
- United had recorded wins in three of the last four clashes.
- They had kept clean sheets in four of the past six meetings.
- The latest clash at this stadium had ended in a 1-0 win for the hosts.
- 100% of match-ups at this ground so far have had under 2.5 goals.
Western United vs Brisbane Roar Prediction & Analysis
Western United had won three of the past five overall fixtures, and they had kept clean sheets in two of the past three of their games.
They also have a great opportunity this weekend to strengthen their position in the top-most tier, as the other four teams in the top-five are pitted against each other this same game week.
On the other hand, they are pitted against the bottom-most placed Brisbane, who have been winless so far.
Considering these observations, expect a win for Western United this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Brisbane are placed bottom-most in the table, with a 100% winless record.
- They have conceded the most number of goals in the competition, barring Newcastle Jets.
- Meanwhile, Western United have a 100% winning record, barring their fixture against Melbourne Victory.
Tips for Western United vs Brisbane Roar
Western United to Win @ 2.40 (7/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Western United @ 2.00 (1/1).