West Brom hopes to halt their declining form as they host Watford at Hawthorns on Saturday afternoon.
West Brom having gone 3 games without a win are 14th in the premier league table, 3 points ahead of their visitors who are 15th in the premier league. The Visitors are coming into this game on the back of series of defeat and games without a win, they will be hoping to get something out of this game to turn their fortune.
- Watford seem to be having a decline in form, they are without a win in their last 6 premier league games, loosing 4 and drew 2.
- The Hornets have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 premier league games and have only scored a total of 2 goals in their last 6 premier league games.
- Watford have lost 5 of their last 6 away Premier League games and have also failed to score in 5 of their last 6 away games.
- West Brom are not having the best form of late as they have won only 2 games in their last 6 outings.
- West Brom are unbeaten in 5 out of their last 6 home games, but they have won only twice and drew from those.
West Brom: Team News
West Brom are without three players for this game as James Morrison (wound), Chris Brunt (cruciate ligament injury) and Callum McManaman (suspension) are all out on injury.
West Brom: Predicted Line-up (4-4-2)
Chester, Evans, McAuley, Dawson
McClean, Fletcher, Sessegnon, Sandro
Watford: Team News
Watford have only two injured players as Joel Ekstrand and Jose Manuel Jurado are out on injury.
Watford: Predicted Line-up (4-4-2)
Britos, Parades, Cathcart, Holebas
Jurado, Berahimi, Watson, Capoue
West Brom vs Watford: Head-To-Head stats
- West Brom have a good record against Watford, they are unbeaten in their last 6 games against Watford.
- In the last 13 home meetings at home against the Hornets, West Brom have won in 8, drawn in 3 and lost 2.
- West Brom have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their 13 home games against Watford.
West Brom vs Watford: Prediction
Both teams are having a bad time but Watford’s form is not encouraging as they have gone games without a win. West Brom have been the superior side in both home and away games played against each other.
Five of the last six games between the 2 teams have witnessed 2 or more goals, I think over 2.5 goals will likely occur.