West Brom vs Middlesbrough
England – Championship
Date: Sunday, 29 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: The Hawthorns (West Bromwich).
The table toppers, West Brom, will be aiming to take all three points since they are the favorites when facing Middlesbrough at the Hawthorns.
- West Brom form: 24 matches – 14 wins – 9 draws – 1 loss – 51 points.
- Middlesbrough form: 24 matches – 6 wins – 9 draws – 9 losses – 27 points.
West Brom vs Middlesbrough Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded four of the last six wins in their clashes.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 0-1 away win for the Albions.
- The host has marked three wins and three losses in their eight meetings.
- Albions have kept three clean sheets at home in the last four fixtures.
West Brom vs Middlesbrough Prediction
Another draw in the campaign has not moved their position at the top of the table in the league this season. Another three points would help them to increase the gap with the nearest team.
Besides that, the Albions have lost only one of their 24 league appearances so far in the campaign. However, they are unbeaten at home in the league after 11 league home matches.
On the other hand, Middlesbrough has not won any of their 11 away games in the league until now. Also, they have three losses in their last five away fixtures.
Meanwhile, the visitor will be coming with a 1-0 home win against Huddersfield in their prior clash in the campaign.
Since the host is the table topper in the league, West Brom has an upper hand over the visitor in the match. Also, their strongest suit is at their home in the campaign. Moreover, they will be facing a weaker squad in the away games.
Middlesbrough has not marked their presence in the league in both overall and in their away games so far. So, they have a rare chance of winning the game because of their poor performance in the campaign. Henceforth, West Brom will most likely win the clash in ninety minutes.
West Brom vs Middlesbrough Betting tips
Full-time result: West Brom @ 1.44 (4/9).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.60 (3/5).