West Brom vs Manchester City
English Premier League.
Date: Saturday, 29th October, 2016,
Kick-off at 15:00 UK
Venue: The Hawthorns (West Bromwich).
By now Pep Guardiola must have understood the difference between the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga. His Manchester side will be traveling to the Hawthorns to face West Bromwich Albion on Saturday afternoon.
Since the 3-3 draw at Celtics, Guardiola’s men haven’t been on their best. They are currently in winless in their last 6 games, with 3 defeats and 3 draws. Their woes continued on Wednesday night in the EFL Cup as they lost 1-0 to their greatest rivals Manchester United. They will be needing a win in this game to maintain the 1st spot in the EFL table.
West Brom will be hoping to get at least a draw against Manchester City as they seem to be having a hard time. West Brom are in the 13th position with 10 points, 3 points above the teams in the drop zone.
West Brom have been winless in their last 4 games, with 3 draws and a defeat. They have been on a poor form so far this season having managed only 2 wins. They have a full squad with no injury concerns and will hope for a win to remain outside of the drop zone.
West Brom vs Manchester City: Head to Head Statistics
- The two teams have played a lot of games, they have played 123 games previously.
- West Brom have won 46 games against City, draw 21 and lost 56 games against City.
- At home, West Brom have won 30 games against City, drawn 13 and lost 19 games to city.
- Manchester City have dominated their last 12 games with 11 wins and a draw.
- Manchester City have scored at least 2 goals again West Brom in each of their last 6 games.
West Brom vs Manchester City: Prediction
Manchester City will be too hot for West Brom to handle, despite playing away from home. They have been bruised and will be looking to get back on the right path. The stats have said it all, they are huge favourites in this game and will prove a hard task for the host.
West Brom vs Manchester City: Tips
Half Time/Full Time – Both Manchester City at 2.00 (1/1)
Over 2.5 goals at 1.86 (6/7).