West Brom vs Fulham
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: The Hawthorns (West Bromwich).
The away draw against Blackburn was a minor setback for the hosts who are still in the title race.
The Cottagers have almost cemented their position in the playoff spot by keeping a 7 point gap with Nottingham Forest. Currently they are on 4 games winning streak and this upcoming game will be one of their toughest games since the restart.
West Brom vs Fulham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Fulham remains unbeaten in their last 8 meetings with this opposition.
- The latest three head to head games between them were consecutive draws.
- The last time West Brom won this fixture was back in October 2010.
- Both sides fund the back of the net in all four of their recent clashes.
- The hosts have two wins and a loss in five previous clashes at this ground.
- Both sides scored in three of those five head to head matches here.
West Brom vs Fulham: Prediction
The Baggies have done exceptional in recent weeks. But they had to face mostly teams in the mid-table or below. Whenever they met top teams like Brentford for example they failed miserably. The recent draw against Blackburn was an example of the lack of conviction.
At the same time the visitors have a winning streak going on with wins against better opposition. They are also on a two-match winning run currently.
The head to head history also points at a possible draw in this one. So, I am going with a Double Chance for a draw or the visitors getting a narrow win.
The Baggies are one of the top scorers this season with over 70 goals in the 43 rounds so far. But they are not without problems in defence like the game against a below par Hull City where they gave away two silly goals.
Fulham has also displayed great attacking talent in recent past. The meetings between these two also saw goals on both sides of the field. So, I am backing both teams to get in the score sheet on Tuesday.
West Brom vs Fulham: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Fulham to win @ 1.79 (4/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).