Wehen vs Darmstadt
Germany – 2. Bundesliga
Date: Sunday, 8 December 2019
Kick-off at 12:30 UK/ 13:30 CET
Venue: BRITA-Arena (Wiesbaden).
Wehen will be hosting Darmstadt for the first time in the second tier Bundesliga. The guest is the favourites in the game based on their overall league performance.
- Wehen form: 15 matches: 3 wins – 4 draws – 8 losses – 13 points.
- Darmstadt form: 15 matches: 4 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 18 points.
Wehen vs Darmstadt Head-to-head (h2h)
- Darmstadt are unbeaten in their last four matches since 2012.
- The host has recorded two of the last five wins in their meetings.
- Wehen has won three and lost three at home in nine fixtures.
- Their previous encounter ended in a 0-1 away win for Darmstadt.
- Both teams have scored goals in three of the last five clashes.
Wehen vs Darmstadt Prediction
With the 0-2 win against their neighbours in table Nurnberg on the road, Wehen has marked the only win in their past five matches in the campaign.
At home, Wehen is winless in the previous three clashes with the most recent hosting ending as their fifth loss in eight attempts.
Also, the host has won only one home match so far. Hence, we cannot conclude the home ground as their strongest suit.
Meanwhile, Darmstadt has suffered a 1-3 defeat at home against the table toppers Bielefeld in their recent league clash. They now lost twice in the space of five league games.
The visiting side have only managed to take at least a point from half of their eight away fixtures this season spread across 2 wins and 2 draws.
As such, Darmstadt has a better record on the road than that Wehen holds at their own turf.
Also, Darmstadt has shown better overall performance in the league. Hence, it is better to go with a double chance favouring the visitor in the game.
Wehen vs Darmstadt Betting tips
Double chance: Draw or Darmstadt @ 1.40 (2/5).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.60 (3/5).