Watford vs West Ham United
English Premier League
Date: Saturday, 25th February 2017
Kick off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Vicarage Road.
The Hornets will Welcome Slaven Bilic’s West Ham to Vicarage Road on Saturday as the hope to get into the top half of the table this weekend.
Watford are just 2 points behind their weekend opponents, they are in the 13th spot with 30 points. The Hornets were beginning to enjoy a good form in the league, having gone unbeaten for 4 games until last match which awfully ended 2-0 at Old Trafford. They have been better at home with 5 wins and 3 draws and will hope for a win in this game to overtake their visitors in the table.
Meanwhile, West Ham have been good recently, losing only to Manchester City in their last 5 games. They have won 3 out of their last 5 Premier League games and have scored at least 2 goals in 4 out of the last 4 games.
The Hammers are in 10th position in the league and will hope for a win in this game to keep their place in the top half of the table.
Watford vs West Ham: Head to Head Statistics
- The Hornets have met 27 times against West Ham, they have 8 out of the 27 games and lost 14 to West Ham.
- At Vicarage Road, Watford have won 4 out of the 13 games against Hammers, they have drawn 4 times and lost 5 times to Hammers.
- Watford and West Ham have scored equal amount of goals against each other at Vicarage Road, they have scored 16 goal each.
- The Hornets won their last home Premier League game 2-0 against West Ham.
- Their last meeting went in favour of Watford as they defeated West Ham 2-4 at the new London Stadium.
Watford vs West Ham: Prediction
West Ham have returned to good form recently, taking 10 points from their last 5 games. They have also been good on recent away games, they have lost just once in their last 5 games away from home and drawn once.
We don’t expect Slaven Bilic’s men to lose this one, a win or a draw expected from them.
Watford vs West Ham: Bet Tips
West Ham to Win – Draw no bet at 1/1 (2.00)
Over 2.5 goals at 12/11 (2.05).