Vitoria de Setubal vs FC Porto
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Saturday, 1 February 2020
Kick-off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Estádio do Bonfim (Setúbal).
Taking into account the form of Porto, their h2h superority, and their intense desire to chase after Benfica for the league title, the tag of the favorites automatically goes to the Dragons.
Vitoria de Setubal vs FC Porto Head-to-head (h2h)
- Porto are on a six-match winning run against this opponent.
- The team has also recorded the previous 42 h2h wins (scary, right!)
- Setubal failed to score in the previous five encounters at this stadium.
- Porto had won 19 of the prior 20 clashes at this venue, and drew the remaining one.
- The combined scorecard for the past six h2h battles is 22-1, in favor of Porto.
- Porto have amassed a total of 53 goals from their previous 20 trips to this venue, whereas in the same period Setubal could return a total of 8.
Vitoria de Setubal vs FC Porto Prediction
Setubal registered a 0-3 win on the road the last game-week over Tondela. The win was a much-needed one for the team, who had dropped several points over the past several match-days.
Porto meanwhile recorded a 2-1 comeback win over Gil Vicente at home, which helped to continue their incredible run this season (except against Braga). In fact, the team had won nine of their last eleven overall matches, with both losses coming against Braga, and also won seven of their previous nine road games.
Most importantly, Porto won the former six h2h clashes against this opponent, and recorded a combined scoreline of 22-1 in the process.
They had also recorded the last 42 h2h wins in a row since 1998 (maintaining a 100% unbeaten record), and won 19 of their previous 20 visits to this venue.
By all means, expect Porto to extend their impressive streak against Setubal this Saturday, and deliver a massive win.
Vitoria de Setubal vs FC Porto Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: FC Porto/ FC Porto @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by FC Porto @ 1.44 (4/9).