Venezia vs Juventus
Italy – Serie A
Date: Saturday, 11 December 2021
Kick-off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Pierluigi Penzo.
Venezia have conceded four goals in each of the last two defeats to Atalanta and Hellas Verona. Juventus, on the other side, can ill afford any more slip-ups, sitting currently 11 points below table-toppers AC Milan.
Venezia vs Juventus Head-to-head
- It’s been almost two decades since Venezia and Juventus last came across each other.
- Overall, Juventus have a great record with five wins and a draw in the last six encounters with Venezia.
- Juventus bagged ten goals in the last three meetings with Venezia.
Key Stats for Betting
- Juventus go into this on the back of three straight wins across competitions.
- Juventus defeated both Salernitana and Genoa by two goals difference in the last two league rounds.
- Venezia shipped ten goals in the last three Serie A defeats.
- Paulo Dybala scored a goal in each of the last two league fixtures.
Venezia vs Juventus Predictions & Analysis
Juventus continue their tough Saturday/Wednesday rhythm this weekend when they travel to Stadio Pierluigi Penzo to battle Venezia in the 17th round of the Serie A.
I Bianconeri have been enjoying a strong spell of form lately and they do come into this tie as big favorites to get the job done.
Juventus managed back-to-back league wins, taking advantage of the clashes against the bottom two teams in the league.
Massimiliano Allegri’s men saw off both Salernitana and Genoa with an identical 2-0 scoreline.
They also had an easy job against Swedish champions Malmo FF in the mid-week’s UEFA Champions League tie.
The match against Venezia does provide the visitors a great chance to maintain the winning thread, especially if we take a look at Venezia’s recent displays.
The hosts have been on the wrong end of the biggest comeback in this Serie A term last weekend.
They had a three-goal advantage at the half time of the home fixture against Hellas Verona only to concede four goals after the break in what was a nightmare second half for Paolo Zanetti and his men.
It is worth noting that Venezia had a man sent off just after the hour-mark when the scoresheet showed 3-1.
It was the third consecutive defeat in the league for Venezia who will face hard times trying to bounce back against highly-motivated Juventus.
Tips for Venezia vs Juventus
Juventus to win in -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.10 (11/10)
Paulo Dybala to score anytime @ 1.90 (9/10).