Vancouver Whitecaps vs Real Salt Lake
USA – Major League Soccer
Date: Sunday, 6 October 2019
Kick-off at 21:00 UK/ 22:00 CET
Venue: BC Place (Vancouver).
The Whitecaps may be dead-last in the table, but they do have home advantage to count on this Sunday. And to add even more reason to back them, the team is taking on Real Salt Lake, who have already qualified to the playoffs, and as such, would lack intensity on the pitch.
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Real Salt Lake Head-to-head (h2h)
- The previous five games in a row saw the teams that had home advantage winning.
- Nine of the former ten overall fixtures also had the hosts of the day registering victories.
- The hosts are on a six-game winning run in front of the home crowd.
- The Canadians scored twice or more in these six match-ups.
- Salt Lake, meanwhile, failed to score in three of their last four official visits to this venue.
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Real Salt Lake Prediction
First and foremost, Freddy Juarez’s men do not possess the edge as they have attained playoff-tickets, while the hosts do have the motivation to avoid ending up in the bottom-most spot of the table. Moreover, previous h2h encounters have been hugely in favor of those with home advantage. This has especially been the case at BC Place.
In fact, nine of the former ten overall h2h clashes had the hosts of the day winning, and at this venue, the Canadians are on a six-tie winning run in such match-ups.
Finally, Salt Lake was winless in 14 of their prior 17 road trips, and with them likely to take it easy this Sunday, the chances for a home win are very high.
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Real Salt Lake Betting Tips
Double Chance: Vancouver Whitecaps or Draw @ 1.75 (3/4)
To Score the First Goal: Vancouver Whitecaps @ 2.50 (3/2).